Location

----- Original Message -----
>i've seen some talk about categorization, location,
>etc. on postings to the digest.
-----

Just to make sure this thread doesn't die yet...  I have long wished
everyone would list where they are located.  If you happen to live in
alfa-desolation like I do, finding out someone else just happens to live
nearby can be a real blessing.  I moved to Memphis four years ago and I have
had less than six alfa sightings in that time!  Then one day a fellow named
Ralph Fetsch put Cordova (a memphis suburb) on his alfa-digest tag line.
The next day we exchanged emails and now I include him among friends I would
never have met any other way.  I've even talked him into helping me pull my
engine!  So I don't know how long everyone will type in their location, but
I will enjoy it while it lasts.

On another note, as part of my ongoing restoration project, I'm looking for
the following: (in case you just happen to have one laying around)

Reverse light assembly
1 Lollipop Reflector
Heater Fan Assembly
Top of Windshield, Interior Black Plastic Trim Piece
Driver Side Mirror
Stone Shields
Wiper Arm Nuts (the nuts with caps)

Brian V
Memphis (Germantown really) TN
69 Spider Veloce that fills one garage bay and about 15 boxes in my dining
room