re: 164 Q

Rich,

As far as I know, they were never officially imported. The nicest and
latest was the Quadrofoglio, but it was not 4wd, just extra oomph over
the LS.
I see all kinds of crazy cars in Florida that we would never be able to
register for road use in California. A pitty.

>I just ran across the owner of a 164 Q4 in the States on a 164-related
>discussion group. He put up the url for another 164 Q4 for sales in
>Florida:

thx, luke, Belmont, CA
74 Spider, 90 911 C4, 98 Audi A6Q, itching for one more....alas, not
for two years (250 GTE).
http://personals.yahoo.com