re: Alfetta sedan bumper woes

Pat asked about Alfetta rear bumbers.   You live relatively close to
APE.  For used, they would be the best bet, depending on phase of the
moon, etc.  I have not had dealings with  them, but have followed, with
some amusement/interest, others' dealings with them.

Another possiblity would be to retrofit Berlina stainless bumpers to the
car.  I understand that they do fit.  Am I correct on this, or that an
old wives' tale>  They are a whole bunch lighter
than the 5mph jobbies that showed up on the US cars.  May have to
fabricate mounts, though.  Once you start modifying the car, whole
things end up needing attention.  e.g. Once you put on lighter bumpers,
you have to re-adjust the front suspension for ride height, as you lose
at least 50 lbs off the nose and tail of the car.  Hmmm.... and it goes
downhill from there.  Depends on how adventuresome you care to get.

Good luck with the beastie

jay negrin
aro southern california