re: 87 Milano Center Console

You're right, the screw!

Oh yeah, now I remember...that took me forever to find the first time I put
a radio in my Verde...that darn screw. It tripped me out last time, because
I thought there was one there...but I couldn't get that plate to come out.
Ah those were the days...now I'm just busting my knuckles trying to get my
cat back on the Sports Sedan so I can smog it. Ahhhhh

Ted

78 Sports Sedan