alfetta bumpers - or re: Alfetta and GTV6 slim-down plans

I hate the big ol hunks of rubber on my sedan. I would love to get rid of
them, and will...once I get the mechanical stuff worked out first.
Anyhow...my good friend use to make bumpers and nerf bars for 4X4s....hmm,
wonder if...nah...I could see it now...nice nerf bar runners, with a step on
the side...flat front bumper...maybe a nice rack with gas can on the
back...hmm. I don't far enough out in the "sticks" for that to be too funny.

Anyone know how hard it is to actually find a decent (not perfect, mind you)
pair of Euro-bumpers for a Sports Sedan?

Ted

78 Sports Sedan