Re: Newby to Alfas looking to purchase 76 GTV

I am in Lancaster Pennsylvania. Here again is the
description of the car from my last email:

76 GTV in what appears to be pristine condition. It
has about 28,000 miles and NO RUST! It has never seen
winter weather, being stored in a conditioned garage.
What other things should I be concerned about and
carefully check out on this car. I am curious about
the fuel injection as well as availability of parts
for this car. Also can the list members give a range
of what this car might be worth.

Thanks in advance,

John Holliday
http://personals.yahoo.com