164L Exhaust replacement time

Hey,

Well, it's time for a whole new exhaust on our 1991 164L.  Considering
Stebro for the rear muffler, considering leaving out the mid muffler, but
unsure what to do to the front.  My cat is probably close to shot--dos
Stebro have a replacement or any suggestions?

I think my headers are ok, but haven't inspected very closely.  Any
aftermarket replacements or just junkyard fare?

Thanks much for the info.  Would like to do it right the first time...

-m

---
matt jurcich, invisik
http://www.lincolntowncar.org -- http://www.invisik.com