wanted: 164 driver door lock motor

Anybody on the list happen to have a used 164 power door
lock motor (driver's side for those of us in the US)?  For a
'91 164 L if it matters.  Mine has lost it's limit switches,
I think.  Makes a loud buzzing each time the locks are
opened/closed.  Sounds to me as if it's just repeatedly
trying to lock (or unlock), even though it gets the door
locked on the first try.  My guess is that the internal
switch that tells the solenoid that it worked is out of
adjustment.  I took the door apart and had the lock motor
out, and it doesn't appear easily serviceable (and it works
fine with just the motor and no mechanism hooked up, because
the travel isn't limited by the mechanism).  This is my
daily driver, so I prefer not to have doors in pieces for
days while I fiddle with it.  I haven't tried APE or the
other used places yet because this part is a pain to get to,
so I imagine it's one of those pieces they hate getting
asked for.  Anyone happen to be breaking a 164 currently?

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA
'91 164 L
'74 GTV 2000