Re: alfa-digest V8 #127 - Curmudgeon

       Putting on my curmudgeon hat.  I do not know why people continue to
post to the Digest ads for things for sale or things they want with no
indication of where in the world said item can be found.  An Alfa GTV in the
middle of the USA would be of more interest to me than one still in Italy.
       While I have my cranky hat on, I also wonder why people insist on
copying vast quantities of the text they are responding to.  Why not just
copy a bit to the text to give a hint at the original message.  I have
noticed several Digests filled almost completely with a copy of previous
messages.  Include an indication that you have removed some text if you must.
       And finally, make sure you tell us up front what Alfa you are asking
technical questions about.  I hate going to the bottom of someone's letter
only to find five different Alfa models listed, or worse yet, no Alfa model
listed.
       Hat off, I am back to being not nearly so opinionated, in my not at
all humble opinion...
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City