'91 164S for sale - N.C. - Serious inquiries only please

1991 164S, 90k miles. Sport adjustable shocks are fine, lowered about
1.5" with Intrax springs, performance front and rear swaybars (Still
have stock springs and swaybars)

SuperChip, Stebro cat-back stainless exhaust, factory-option leather
Recaros (91 S only, incredible seats), colored center caps in stock S
wheels,
Painted (red foliatec) lettering on valve covers, foliatec painted red
brake calipers. OMP racing pedals.

All maintenance current, just did valve adjustment, A/C recharge,
plugs,brake fluid and coolant flush, new oil pressure sender and coolant
temp sender. Brand
new radiator last week.

New paintjob for front/rear bumpers and roof.

Car cover, in dash single-DIN AM/FM/CD with power amp mounted to back of
rear seats.

Black beauty,immaculate condition. Always garaged or covered. I'm the
2nd owner,first owner took incredible care of this car.

 I HATE to have to let it go. Financial needs dictate sale.

Paid $10K for 164S in April, asking $10K,someone will get about $2,600
in improvements I've made.

Pics available at
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/dabishop2002/lst?.dir=/164S&.view=t

(919) 781-8469