Re: alfa-digest V8 #123 - reconditioning hood cowl plastic

       By 1986 the center section of all cowls was painted body color, I
think.  But it does not matter.  I have painted both the early crinkle
finished black and the later smooth cowls body color.  The early wrinkle
finish cowls require more sanding.  Just sand and paint like any other body
part.
       I have also painted the bumper skins and the center nose body color.
The only part of a mid 1980's spider I have not painted is the early sponge
rubber ducky spoiler.  Well, I have not painted the tires, the seats or the
window glass, but I guess that I could...

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City