$2002 picture page

All,
Most of you know of our $2002 Challenge car, and I can't tell you how much we appreciate the outpouring of support and parts!!!

So that you can keep track of our progress, our yahoo group owner has opened up the pictures page so that anyone can see them.

So far, the only pictures are from the first few weeks of work, but I know many more were taken this past weekend.

Here's the link:

Things seem to be progressing slowly, but so far, so good.  Right now, the suspension is being cleaned and new bushings are being installed.  We are also in the process of reshimming the rear axle before it gets put back in.  When the current pics are loaded, you will see an engine in the car- do not be fooled- its for packaging.  The real engine is still being built and modified for a turbo.  But we still need to work out all the turbo packaging, hence, the empty engine/trans...

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011