Re: Which P7000?

Yes, the super sports in plain english SUCKS!  No grip!  The 3.0 is a performance sedan and I like tires that grip (Comp T/A ZR). My friend has the P7000 (normal verison) on his Montreal ( its on the cover of the new Alfa Owner) and they grip real well.  Good high speed tires too!  We were doing between 120-140 mph for long stretches on the way down to the TN and they handled real well.  Kept up with me!

Alan
88 Milano 3.0