Looking for Howard Goldman or Phil Baumer

Anybody know how to contact either one?  Anybody know if the web page for
Mortimer II is still around, and if so where I can find it (the link on the
Berlina register points to a protected page)?

Due to series of events that I can't relay, the car is sitting in my garage.
I looked at this car a couple of years ago, but it ended up in other hands.
Now that I have an interest in the car, I'd like to learn more of it's
history.

bs