Re: Super Mirror vs GT jr A/D V8 #112

Bryan,
   The Giulia Super and GT mirrors will bolt right in (for similar years), but
the width varies...
you should mention the mounting style (three screws vs a clip in mirror) and
the width of the mirror portion when you describe the mirror.  The mirror
width affects the size of the sun visors (ie, a narrow mirror fits best with
longer sun visors, but will function with shorter visors, just leaving a
larger gap between mirror and visors).
- jack