La Honda Alfas

Today (Saturday) about noon, as I was driving East on La Honda
Road, I was followed by a red 164S (unusual enough by itself) turning
in to Cuesta La Honda, then, in front of the restaurant, a red Milano.

Was any Alfa thing going on? Are either of you on the Digest?

=====
Best Regards,

Alan Lambert
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1