Re: GTA song

Paul,
   Perhaps this is the GTA song you have (if not, here's one from Yugoslavia
to add to your collection).  I don't have the
translation, but the song and a bit of information about it are on the Capital
Chapter web site at:

http://www.onehost.net/~alfaclub/otherstf.htm

(If you get a translation, I'd like a copy)
If/when I get a translation, I'll include it on the web page...
- jack