1982 Spider (Veloce) Dashboard Removal?

Can someone explain the procedure for removing the dashboard on the 82 Spider
Veloce?  The passenger side is no problem, but the driver's side... I can't
seem to find the interior attachment point.

I'm replacing the stereo with a DIN style and need to replace the bulbs on the
center instrumentation.  I cannot see how to do this other than remove the
dash, cut the DIN size hole, and replace the bulbs (I can only get to the oil
pressure bulb through the existing radio opening).

Suggestions are welcome, I searched the archives and could find little on this
subject.

Of course, if anyone has an original shaft-style Alfa radio that works, give
me a shout!

Brad