Correction regarding Caribou

Hello Group,
Let me make one clarification.  Caribou does not have a penny of my money,
just my credit card number.
However, I'm disappointed, not only in the time it is taking to receive my
order (since May 22nd), but also the fact that I was told by the owner, Ed,
on June 16th that the shipment was due in one week and my name was 12th on
the list.  When I did not receive the top by 9/5, I called and spoke to
Debbie and was told it would be shipped to me this week - the order is in.  I
called again a couple of times -- one of those times, I spoke directly to Ed
and he explained that he really doesn't know when his supplier would be
shipping tops and when a shipment comes in, he never really knows what's in
it.  At one point, Ed told me that the shipment was due in that same week and
I would receive it via 2nd day air - no charge.  I'm still waiting.
The reason why I have not canceled is because the information given to me led
me to believe that I would get the top within a few days each time I called.
Nevertheless, Ed assures me that the top would be at my house this coming
week and I'm very happy to hear that.  I've heard nothing but good things
about Caribou on this newsgroup and I'm certain that Ed will live up to our
expectations.
Thanks,
Tony