91 Spider Veloce Oil pressure & Tach errors???

Hello all,
 I've never seen my oil pressure gauge go to 47psi or higher even with full oil in the car. Does anyone see it higher in your life time...:o)???? What do I have to do to see it goes pass 47psi and 114psi even?
 My speedometer & tachometer is slow, so I don't know if I should trust the oil gauge either? The speedometer is slow, but the tripodometer is correct.
 Can anyone tell me at 60mph, what rpm it actually is at 5th gear (stock)
@40mph, rpm @ 4th gear, 3rd gear, 2nd gear.
 Since I don't have the tachometer machine, so I can't find out how wrong my tach is.

Thanks,

Louis