New Spider book

In the Classic Motorbooks ad sheet I got yesterday there is an addition to
the "Original" series books, "Original Alfa Romeo Spider" by Chris Rees.
Claims to cover all derivations of 105/115 Spiders.  Listed as "new," which
in my experience with MBI says it is not actually in the warehouse yet.
I've got five other titles in this series (MGA, Mini, 911, Beetle, VW
Transporter) and they are mostly accurate with good pix of original and
restored cars, though all are oriented toward the British market and models.
Who is Chris Rees? Does he/she know Spiders?

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register