Alfa Spider Parts for Sale

Before I list these items on E-bay I thought I would give
everybody on Alfa digest a shot at them first.  I have several
 good used parts from a '84 spider such as: upper and lower control arms,
front sway bar, front and rear calipers and rotors,
good used ball joints, tie rod ends, steering idler, suspension uprights,
rear trailing arms, drive shaft, front head pipe without converter,
Convertible top frame, trunk lid, front
hood, front bumper for 1983 - 1990, ignition and fuel injection wiring
harness,injection rale with injectors, air conditioning  blowing motor,
and under dash A/c unit, crank shaft fly wheel sensors on bell housing.
which ever items that are not sold within 7 days will be listed on E-bay.
 Reasonable prices, will ship.  I am in Wisconsin.