Re: Appia Zagato on eBay

I agree about the inexperience but sometimes those are the
best auctions to bid on.  A bit riskier but the rewards are
potentially greater.  I won't bore you with my stories but
I've picked up some nice deals on eBay bidding on the
auctions of obviously inexperienced posters.

John
alfadog on eBay
Alfa content - I'm zeroing in on another GTV-6, wish me luck
and knock on wood I won't be "Alfa-less" much longer.