Another rebuilding question

	After installing all the piston and accompanying connecting rods, my
rebuild manual sez to check the 'connecting rod big end float' with a
feeler gauge (not gage).  The specs are .008" to .012".  How does one
test for this float?  And what do you do if not within spec?

	My only guess is the gap between the big end side and the crank after
pressing the rod to one side.  If this is so, then only one of my rods
is correct; the others are much tighter than .008".

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV