86 Spider radiator fan shroud temperature sensor part number?

I've discovered that my 86 Spider Quadrifoglio is entirely missing the
temperature sensor that sits in the airflow from the radiator (should be
mounted at the upper right of the radiator shroud), and turns on the AC pusher
fan on the condenser when the air coming off the radiator is too hot.

(Note that this is *not* the temperature sensor mounted in the radiator on
later model Spiders to control an electric main radiator fan; the 86 Quad has
an engine-mounted mechanical fan, and the sensor I'm thinking of hangs in the
airflow, and controls the AC system's pusher fan as an auxiliary to the main
fan.)

I intend to replace the sensor. But I'm not sure of the part number, and when
I phoned Alfa Parts in Berkeley, they weren't sure which part I needed,
because they say they don't have very good schematics for the AC system.

I believe the sensor is made by Behr.

Can someone tell me the part number (either Alfa Romeo, or Behr) for this
airflow temperature sensor? Even the markings on this sensor in your 86 Quad
would be most helpful!

Many thanks,
-Brad, bkarp@domain.elided
86 Spider Quadrifoglio, soon to run cool as a cucumber, when my radiator
returns
from recoring and I get my AC pusher fan working again!