Spider Motor Mount - The End

Many thanks to all who responded to my motor mount question.
Today I installed a new one the driver's side in about 1 hour total from
remove to replace.
The mount from Paul Spruell has the Alfa Romeo label and coding - I was
advised that this is a much better mount than the IAP-version. The motor
seems to stand more erect but I presume that is the eyes of a proud parent!

Since I am going to replace the fuel injector hoses and air intake hoses in
the spring, I will replace the intake side motor mount then. No need to
consume my life over the next 3-4 weeks as come the end of the month, the
car goes into storage for the winter. I need all the drive time I can get
... Mount Washington received some wet snow last week and that is the signal
that the winter is coming!

Many thanks again to all for your great help!

Rob Favali
Burlington VT
1993 Spider Veloce