Driving school

The Southern California chapter of AROC-US is having its autumn drivers'
school.  It's in a couple of weeks, on the 13th and 14th of October.
Hurry now, as spaces are limited in the various classes.

We offer instruction in classes from performance street to time trial
(advanced and beginner) to wheel-2-wheel racing.  You, and your car,
should be prepped accordingly.  Prices for two full days of fun in the
sun, at the Streets of Willow are from $140 to $200.  That's right!  for
the entire weekend.  More fun than you are legally entitled to, with
your clothes on.  AND, you learn good driving technique in the bargain.

Special added bonus (as if were needed) is that our special guest
instructor will be John Morton.  Yes, THAT John Morton of Trans-Am and
IMSA road-racing fame.

For more info, try getting in touch with Craig Goldenson, our registrar,
at:

c.goldenson@domain.elided

I am only the messenger, and will forward you inquiries to Craig,
slowing the process down.  Call direct.

Ciao

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California