Re: Alfa Book

Greg Gormley writes about a great book he bought from Amazon.  And I agree
that it is a great book on the Spiders, but I would like to suggest that you
wait just a bit, and buy the book from the Alfa Romeo Owners Club, USA, as we
will be selling the book for just $26.99 beginning next month, with profits
going to the club.

So, if you can wait, you can have the great book and help the club as well.
Thank you.

John Justus
AROC USA President (I guess you could say I have a financial interest in this
:>)