My new Milano trip: Allentown, PA to South of DC

Hi all,

I am heading up to Allentown, PA to pick up my new (to me) '87 Milano Gold
this Saturday.  I'll be driving along I-476 from PA and joining up with I-95
near Chester.  I'll then be headed down I-95 (and other roads) to get to my
in-laws near Annapolis, MD.  My (far) better half 'Petey', my Dachshund
'Dirty Harry' and I will spend two nights there and then head on back to
Norfolk, VA using US 301, VA 17 and finally, I-64.

Why am I telling you this?  Well, although the Milano should make it without
difficulty, you never know what problems can crop up on a car you have just
bought.  So, I am letting you all know so that if you happen to live along
the route, or if you happen to see a Champagne-colored Milano stranded on
the road...well, I guess you can at least wave and honk...and have a laugh
at my misfortune.  Seriously though, if anyone along the route has a few
emergency Alfa help numbers, please let me know.

Cheers & thanks,

Alex Csank
Rally Director
Alfa Romeo Pan-America Rally 2003
www.alfissimo.com

'69 Spider 1300 Junior (Gina - needs a new muffler and shocks)
'78 Alfetta Sprint Veloce (The Badger - all kinds of parts waiting to be
installed)
'87 Milano Gold (picking her up on Saturday)
'98 VW Jetta TDI (German cars don't get names...they just do their business.
Still getting over 49mpg!)