Tire and part supplier recommendations.

Time to get new tires for the 90 Spider.
It has 14" wheels.
I want a high performance tire that performs well in the rain.  I used to
have Dunlop SP9000s on my Acura, and was pretty happy with them.  I see a
lot of references to Pirelli's on the list.  Any recommendations?  I'm not
overly concerned about cost.

Also,  I am getting ready to buy some springs, shocks, and other things for
my car.  I have looked at catalogs from IAP and CentrlineAlfa.  I know there
are some other souces mentioned on the list as well.

As far as the springs are concerened, are the springs from one company
pretty much the same as those from another?  I'm thinking IAP vs. Centerline
here.

In general, are there any recommendations on who should get my business
based on quality, price, and customer service?  Anyone to avoid?  Service is
pretty important to me, so if someone has wronged you in the past, nows your
chance to keep them from getting my business.