GTV6 fuel leak

In a message dated 09/27/2001 7:37:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> I have, what appears to be a steady drip fuel leak coming from rear right
> side
> of 82 GTV6.  I beleive this to be the fuel pump leaking.  Any thoughts and
> insight on this type of leak?

If yo find the drip just forward of the rear wheel on the passenger side,
check:

* tightness of connection between fuel pump out and fuel line
* fuel pump itself
* fuel line itself, especially if original.

BTDT

Once it was a loosened connection, a few years later the fuel line was
deteriorating; wouldn't you?

Charlie
LA, CA, USA