Re: GTV6 Electronic speedometer question again

Dagnabbit all, I have GOT to stop buggin you guys before checking the
gtv6.org website!  So it's obvious that the sender is in the gearbox, and it
fails easily.  What I didn't get is what to expect when I take the thing
out... oil?  grease?
Keep in mind that, unlike the salty dogs who have done it a million times
and are more enthused debating esoteric ALFA considerations, I have never
messed with a gearbox in my LIFE.
SO, when I destroy the seal for the sender, what is going to come out?  what
do I use for a replacement seal and how is that done?

TIA,
Darren
83 gtv6