Mini road trip...NC

Hi Alfisti,

If you are on the highways and by-ways of the southeast and
see a Red 164 hustling along, wave and honk, it might be
me... I have to take the red '93 towards it's new owner in
Va. Beach. I'm headed for Raleigh for an airport exchange.
While I will miss this car, I really intended to market it
and so be it, but the new owner is getting a freight train
of a car... Solid as Sears was, runs strong and previous
owner did all the ugly stuff. So twist my arm and make me
drive it north. Well, ok...

So perhaps a little trip up through the hills and up through
Brevard, Ashville, and east to BikeTown. Should be a
pleasent trip...

Then back home to my "new" daily driver, a 71 Vw bus...
(donations accepted :) )

I picture myself as a cross between Zelazny and Sedon when I
drive the Bus... "Dude"!

Sofia remains snobbishly in the garage with her Antique and
Collectible insurance so I can't take her to work...

happy trails,

Bill

http://mastroalfa.com & http://mastrowrx.com
   Authorized Alfa Romeo, Subaru dealers
  Authorized MRT distributor, Subaru & WRX
  Exclusive PowerFlex dist. for Alfa Romeo
    800.683.2532 USA, Int'l 813.884.7513
   Fax 813.885.7160 E-mail mastro@domain.elided