From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Evans, Tom
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 11:32 AM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: Oh, transmission removing and installing gurus?

Judging from the recent posts concerning transmission installation, there is
just a wealth of transmission-pulling experts out there!  I have a simple
question, I think.  I have my are up on blocks and am about to drop the
tranny.  I have the driveshaft disconnected from the output fork and the
driveshaft including the donut is removed from the car.  My question is will
I have to tilt the engine up in order to get enough clearance from the body
to remove the transmission?

-Tom
'86 Spider