Re: Pirelli's Re: alfa-digest V8 #81

I went with the Sport Veloce.  The non-SV has, you might say, a more
fashionable tread, but Pirelli's web site describes them using
roughly the same words and they have the same specifications.  I have
no idea how much they differ on the road.  My old tires were so bad
that I really couldn't take the time to go on another tire hunt after
the P6 effort.

Besides, they'll only be with me another 50,000 miles or so.  That's
what... about 10 years?

--

  -Robert Abatecola
   1985 GTV6