GTV6 v. Milano

Well, now -

Having just admitted to some vision problems, I'll
take it further and register my principal complaint
against the GTV6 (and Alfetta GT as well) in the
practicality stakes: I've always had major problems
trying to see out of steeply slanted windshields under
conditions of less than perfect visibility. Rain, fog,
dust, crud in general, especially when facing a
setting/rising sun or oncoming headlights...and these
cars' windshields are as slanty as they come. It
wouldn't stop me from having one, but it would sharply
curtail its use as a commuter vehicle. The Milano's
glass, on the other hand, is at a very reasonable
angle, and IF you can keep that washer bottle
leak-free and the pump working (another problem for
another day), the view out is usually quite good.

Will Owen
Pasadena, CA
http://phone.yahoo.com