daily driver

Glenn,

u said:
Also I think the GTV-6 requires more tinkering than either the Milano or
the 164, but probably still is relatively inexpensive to operate.

- -Glenn
'93 Spider Veloce

Out of the 3, gtv6, milano, and 164, why do you think the gtv6 is the most
expensive to maintain/tinker with? The gtv6 has less pumps and belts to mess
with than the milano and 164. The gtv6 engine bay is a little larger than
the 164, doesn't that make it less costly to do work in it? I'm curious.

new to the gtv6 experience,
danny
dallas, texas
91 164L(fs but needs clutch work)