Giulia parts on eBay

  A while back I started parting out a '67 Giulia and listed some parts on
eBay.  I've been meaning to get the rest of it gone but had some family
issues that delayed that effort.
  I have a few things listed currently, and if I can keep my computer from
crashing (an almost daily occurrence recently) and get it to play nice with
my digital camera, I should have more parts listed tomorrow (Wednesday).  Do
a seller search, user ID "bmwkiller"
Thanks
Bryan Carter
Olympia, WA