Re: Autoweek vs.originality

Ciao Tutti,

All due respects to all parties involved, I thought Mr. Mitchell's response
was even funnier than John's original post, with due apology to Paul
Mitchell's "you been had" expense and John's dead pan comic skill.

No real harm done, I got a giggle out of it, not at anyone in particular,
just generally amused... there are more important thing to obsess about...
like how to get my friggin' Milano to pass emission :-; (1/2 smilie)

I emailed Keith Martin, agreeing with him that, of course, an extra $5K
would be no surprise at all considering you get a far better car, an Milano
designed and built "MGA". Of course, knowing fully well, Keith Martin has
nothing to do with the editotial sloppiness of Autoweek. In the same issue,
they also mistakenly refer to a picture of a BB512 as the 288 GTO, what was
funny was the caption said how easy it was for most people to mistake the
288 GTO for a BB512.... point very well taken.

con brio,

	- Steve.