Re: Autoweek vs.originality

In a message dated 9/25/01 11:34:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
johnhertzman@domain.elided writes:

> Still, I guess I owe an apology to Paul Mitchell at least for not being more
> obvious in my remarks on the Autoweekbs illustration for Keith Martin's
> column on the auctioned MGA.

John & All--

Thanks for the thought, but no apology necessary. This has been the most fun
thread for me for a long time. Where else can you have so much fun and
thoughtful discourse while yet realizing your faults (like impulsive
replying)?

I enjoy all of the disparate views, even those I may disagree with. Though I
may come across strong in my postings and replies, I'd really rather see each
here maintain their own opinions, and perhaps defend them as strongly too, as
I feel that it's from this dynamic exchange of ideas come the really
interesting thoughts. Kind of like the Hegelian Dialectic, but spread across
the electronic ether.

Just in case my opinions and strong way of presenting them has ever offended,
let me apologize now.

Cheers to All,
Paul