Reverse Thread Acorn Nuts??

Hi All,

I am trying to fit some Cromodora wheels to my 67 GTV and I need
something other then the stock lug nuts to get a good fit. Is there any
supplier out there that someone knows of that makes reverse thread acorn
lug nuts?

If not I guess my only option is to swith to standard threads for the
wheel studs on the drivers side. Does anyone know who can provide
standard threaded wheel studs that I can have fitted to the drivers side?

Thanks in advance!

Robert Watson

67 GTV

69 Spider