Re: extremely off-topic: September 22 2001

 I must say that I find
>it appalling that anyone can write "I shed no tears for the 'innocents' over
>there.  They will be gone and not missed" as "the new face of American
>Justice".

I must agree with you, John, as to slaughter of innocents ANYWHERE! That
eventuality has already been perpetrated. But,  be aware that to consider
this anything less than a time of WAR, after the slaughter of our own
innocents which has already occurred,  blasphemes those who are dead, not
to mention all who served, fought, suffered and died before them so that we
might be here to discuss this matter freely.

I refuse to commit any such blasphemy!

Further, I , for one, hold a _VERY_ broad definition of "giving aid and
comfort to the enemy" in a time of war. It is nothing less than treason.
The penalty for such, as written in our Constitution, is death. Not only
for foreigners, but for citizens of this country.

I also happen to believe that thermonuclear devices are by far the
best/safest way to neutralize/sterilize any chem/bio weapon sites which
might be discovered!  >One million degrees and glass encasement can be
good !!

 I hope Richard Welty will accept my apologies.

So do I !

Greg