RE: Looking For Early 70's GTV

Not that this is what you were asking, but I think you should marry the
woman. Sounds like a keeper to me...

-----Original Message-----
From: KURT6507@domain.elided [mailto:KURT6507@domain.elided]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 12:27 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: Looking For Early 70's GTV

Hi All,
Sorry my earlier post was so incomplete.
I looking for a early 70's GTV for my girlfriend, she's grown tired of
none of the Alfa's being designated as "Hers".
I live in the Central California, but would consider having the car
shipped for the right car.
Please reply off digest.
Thanks,
Kurt Incledon