mounting holes

Dennis,
The holes you describe are for the bottom half of a split grill.
I have the same holes but I don't know what should fit. I have a 76 and
recently aquired a grill from another digester who graciously offered it to
me at a reasonable price but it would appear the my car had been reparied at
some point with a lower fascia from another year since the holes I have does
not match up with the 76 grill I received.
(too bad, It's a nice heavy chromed metal "V") I think I need a cheap
plastic chromed metal "V" to match the cheap plactic chromed piece that I
have for the top part. Perhaps you could measure the distance between the
top holes and from a line between them down to the bottom hole. I may have
just the part you are looking for. :-)
Dave Partridge
76 Spider, 76 grill piece, unknown lower fascia.
MN