SS Hose Clamp Heaven

In a recent Digest, I asked regarding high-end hose clamps.
I received many comments seeking any answers I might get to my question.
The best source I was given was the McMaster-Carr catalog and website.

Examples:
Smooth-band SS up to 11/16" for $1.00 each (bag of 10)
Worm-Drive SS with Liner 1 1/2" for $0.88 each (bag of 10)
Stepless mini clamps, 1 or 2 ear clamps, etc.

I presume my clamp selection will also be a function of pressure class and
not merely looks!

Rob Favali
Burlington VT