Re: alfa-digest V8 #64

       You forgot to put Mike Valant's URL in your message.  It is
http://mev4474.home.texas.net/
       Mike is Gary Valant's son.  Gary was an Alfa mechanic without equal
and was one of the AROC Tech Hot Line Advisors for years.
       I have really enjoyed my conversations with Mike at the Alfa Rodeo at
Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in Oklahoma.  And I love his Giulia Super.
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City