"You want this!"

Gang -

Watching the teevee last night ("West Wing," my
favorite fantasy show), and saw that "You Want This!"
ad for the new T***** Camry. "It's distinctive! It's
different!" they said. "It's a precision driver's
machine, and it has (implied: "in spite of") four
doors!" they enthused. "YOU'LL WANT THIS!!"

"Guess what?" I crowed, waving my wineglass and waking
up the dog. "I *HAVE* it!! And I've had it for SIX
YEARS!"

Will Owen
'87 Milano Gold Brilliant Damn Car
(humbled another J30 this morning, don't tell my wife)
Pasadena, CA