Berlina for sale in SF Bay Area

For sale:

1973 2000 Berlina. Rosso Amaranto with tan interior. Rubber bumpers.
Complete, runs, and is registered (actually a 1974 MY car, but is registered
as a 1973, so no Calif smog check is required).

Looks decent inside and outside, but is not the nicest Berlina you ever saw.
No significant rust, just a few surface spots in the door jambs, a small
amount over the windshield, and holes in the spare tire well.  Body is
basically straight, though I'm sure there's damage history under the paint.
Engine runs decently and has good oil pressure. SPICA, trans, clutch,
brakes, other running gear seem good. Engine and trans came from a 73
Berlina.  New WP, battery. Crack in windshield on passenger side. Hole in
second muffler, but I'm including a good replacement muffler.  Former AC car
has battery in trunk; good for racing.  Or, rubber bumpers make for good
urban assault/defense vehicle.

Asking $1000/BO. Car is in Berkeley, Calif.  Email for more info or call
(415) 908-3268 days or (510) 526-0391 evenings and weekends.  I've driven
the car locally, but it's not a car I'd try to drive to the East Coast, or
anywhere else really, without sorting out the systems further.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA
Berlina Register