Re: ARA Events

>I haven't been to many ARA events this year. Just looking at the calendar in
>the ARA Overheard Cams newsletter, the "Barbershop Cockoff" sounds
>interesting. On second thought...
>
>Chris Robyn
>SF Bay Area
>'91 168
>'88 Range Rover

It does sound interesting. I THINK it is a rip-off of a similar Delta Sierra Alfa Romeo Club (DSARC) event happening on the very same day in sleepy Sacramento. The event is the Barber's Shop Open House and Spaghetti Sauce Cook Off.

Some particulars:

October 7th 12-4PM
1116 18th St. (Between L&K Streeets) Downtown Sacramento
Bring an Alfa (or other interesting machinery) to show and a spaghetti sauce (if you want to compete). Spaghetti and vino provided to help consume the sauces - after judging by an impartial panel (past tipsy). Bocce Ball and BS as well.

Email me off digest for more info.
--
Michael Williams

69 Duetto