AROC August Owner Updates Posted

First, a personal note: My heart goes out to all of the families and friends from
around the world of those the who were injured or lost there lives in the recent
terrorist attacks in America.

The following material from the August 2001 Alfa Owner magazine has been posted at
http://www.aroc-usa.org

        * This month's cover featuring a painting by AROC VP
           and Alfa Owner liaison Bill Gillham entitled
           "Self Portrait with Giulietta."

        * The featured article is a reprint from the October 1982
           Alfa Owner, "Of Alfas and Green-Eyed Women"
           by Bob McGill, Alfa Romeo Owners of Oregon.

        * The Alfa Owner Cover Gallery has been updated.

        * And lest you forget, the latest Classified Ads are now listed.

Also, you may wish to visit the AROC Guest Book (the link is on the "main" page) for
comments, technical questions and Alfas and Alfa parts for sell.

As always, if you wish to be added or removed from this mailing please let me know.

Ciao,
Bernie
AROC-USA Web Master